The Advantages and Drawbacks of Stainless Steel Gate Valve
Many people want to buy stainless steel gate valve to help with the project process and facilitate the operation. But they don’t quite understand the advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel sanitary valve. They don’t know its characteristics and what needs to be paid attention to. So now we tell you about the advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel gate valve in order for you to weigh the suitability of it for you.
The advantages of this valve are:
1. It’s very convenient to open and close it, which is very labor-saving, so we can do it with little effort.
2. The movement of the fluid is not easily influenced.
3. The sealing surface is not prone to scouring and erosion, so it will not easily lead to depreciation.
4. The structure is simple and the length of the structure is short, and there is a very good production technique, so the range of application is very wide.
Above are the advantages of this type of valve. Of course, there’re also disadvantages of it:
1. Although the medium will not cause erosion and wear on the sealing surface, there’ll be frictions between sealing surfaces. Once there are friction scratches, it is difficult to repair it. This is one of the advantages.
2. Although the length of the valve is short, the size is large, so a big place needs to be found to open it. For the same reason, it takes long time to open and close it.
3. The structure of the valve is complicated. For many of the people who are not very familiar with machines, it’ll be a difficult situation.
These are the advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel gate valve. If you do not understand this equipment earlier and do not know its advantages and disadvantages, please refer to the content that we just explained. We believe this will increase your understanding of this device and will help you weigh whether the equipment is suitable for you.