The Advantages of Fully Welded Ball Valves
The advantages of fully welded ball valves are as follows:
1. The ball valve is integrally welded, so there will be no external leakage.
2. Since the valve seat is made of carbonized Teflon seal ring and spring, the valve is very adaptable to the changes in pressure and temperature and there’ll be no slip with the specified range of pressure and temperature.
3. Processing of the sphere is tracked and detected by advanced computer detector, so the machining precision of the sphere is very high.
4. As the valve material is the same as the pipe material, there’ll be no uneven stress, no deformation caused by earthquake or vehicles running over the ground. And the pipe is aging-resistant.
5. The seal ring consists of CPTFE material which contains 25% carbon, ensuring a complete leakage-free.
6. Directly buried welded sanitary ball valve can be directly buried underneath ground. There’s no need to build a large valve well. There only needs to be a small shallow well, which significantly saves the cost and time of the construction.
7. According to the requirements of construction and design of the pipeline, the length of the valve body and the height of the valve stem can be adjusted.
8. The machining precision of the sphere is very sophisticated. Lightweight operation. No interference.
9. It uses advanced raw materials, which can sustain pressure above PN25.