The Overview of Internal Thread Connection Ball Valve
Internal thread connection ball valve can be divided into integral type (one-piece), two-piece type and three-piece type. The casting of the valve body uses advanced technique, so that the valve’s structure is reasonable and appearances beautiful. The valve seat uses elastic sealing structure. The sealing is reliable and the opening and closing is easy. The valve stem uses a structure that has invert sealing. When pressure abnormally rises in the valve chamber, the valve stem won’t be washed out. The connection types for two-piece and three-piece sanitary ball valves include bipolar welding and socket welding. And they can have ISO bracket platform and locking device. 90-degree switch positioning mechanism can be set to be locked to prevent misuse according to needs. Actuating method: manual, electric and pneumatic.
Internal thread ball valves are suitable for various pipelines where PN is 1.0~4.0 MPa, and operating temperature is -29~180 degrees Celsius (the sealing ring is enhanced PTFE) or -29~300 degrees Celsius (the sealing ring is para-polystyrene). They are used to shut off or connect the medium in the pipelines. Based on different materials, they can be applied to water, steam, oil, nitric acid, acetic acid and other media.
1. The fluid resistance is small. The resistance coefficient is equal to that of the pipe of the same length.
2. The structure is simple, the size is small and the weight is light.
3. Tight and reliable. Currently, plastics are widely used for the sealing surface materials of ball valve. The sealing performance is good. It is also widely used in vacuum systems.
4. Easy to operate. Quick opening and closing. It only takes a rotation of 90 degrees to switch from fully open to fully closed, which is convenient for remote control.
5. Easy maintenance. The structure of ball valve is simple. The sealing ring can usually be moved, which makes it easy to disassemble and replace.
6. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surface of the sphere and the valve seat is isolated from the medium, so when the medium passes through, no erosion will occur on the sealing surface of the valve.
7. Wide range of applications. The diameter can be as small as a few millimeters, or as large as a few meters. It can be applied from high vacuum to high pressure.