The use of instrument valves
Instrument valve is a kind of pipeline accessory. It’s now widely used to control the transmission of water, oil, gas and other medium fluids. Specifically, instrument valves have the following uses:
1. Connect or cut off the medium in the pipeline, such as sanitary gate valves, sanitary shut-off valves, sanitary ball valves, sanitary plug valves, sanitary diaphragm valves, sanitary butterfly valves, etc.
2. Regulate and control the flow and pressure of the medium in the pipeline, such as throttle, sanitary regulating valves, sanitary pressure relief valves, sanitary safety valves, etc.
3. Change the flow direction of the medium in the pipeline, such as distribution valves, three-way plug, three or four-way ball valves.
4. Stem the backflow of the medium in the pipeline, such as sanitary check valves and sanitary bottom valves, etc.
5. Separate the medium, such as steam traps and air traps, etc.
6. Indicate and adjust the liquid level, such as liquid level indicator, liquid level regulator, etc.
7. Other special uses, such as temperature control valve, over-current protection emergency shut-off valves, etc.