The Features of Tie Rod Welded Ball Valves
Nowadays, tie rod welded ball valves are widely used in urban gas, urban heating, petrochemical, shipbuilding, steel and other industries. Below are some of the major features of them:
1. Overall welding of the valve structure. No external leakage.
2. The valve seat consists of PTFE seal ring and spring. It’s adaptable to the change in pressure and temperature and there will be no leakage from normal scope of use.
3. There are one PTFE self-sealing gasket and one O-shaped seal ring at the bottom of the valve stem. And there are two O-shaped seal rings and two PTFE gaskets at the top of the valve stem, which ensures there will be no leakage.
4. The material of the valve body is the same as that of the pipe, so there will be no uneven pressure. Also, there will be no deformation caused by earthquake and vehicles running on the ground.
5. The valve body is lightweight and easy to keep warmth.
6. Buried ball valve can be buried directly underground. There’ll be no need to build a tall valve well. There only needs to be a small shallow well on the ground. This significantly saves the construction costs and time.
7. According to the requirements of construction and design of pipelines, the length of the valve body and the height of the valve stem can be adjusted.
Whether considering the performance features or the functional values of tie rod welded sanitary ball valve, it is a very competitive product. Under normal use, it has a warranty period of 20 years. Perhaps in the future its development would surpass the expectations of many people.