The Advantages of Sanitary Butterfly Valves
The advantages of sanitary butterfly valves include:
1. The butterfly valve rubber sealing and valve plates are imported, ensuring the performance and service life of the butterfly valve.
2. High-precision CNC is used to lathe the valve to ensure reliable interchangeability of the butterfly valve, saving the trouble of uncertain performance due to the change of rubbers.
3. Nylon sleeve is inlaid into the valve stem so the opening and closing are easy and flexible due to reduced friction.
4. Steel parts are all stainless steel, rubbers are all food-grade rubbers, so the sanitation level is high.
5. The valve body diameter is equal to that of the pipeline, and the narrow and streamlined valve plate, when open, is in the same direction with the fluid, which results in large flow and small resistance, causing no material accumulation.
6. There are wrench type and pull-type for handles, which can withstand big operating torque and is not prone to wrench-off.
7. Opening and closing ranges are 0 to 90 degrees. It can be fixed at positions every 15 degrees. And it’s adjustable, easy to open and close and operate.
8. They all use detachable connections. The structure is simple and it’s easy to maintain.
9. The shape is light and beautiful, with a bright surface that doesn’t attract dust and irritate hands.
10. They undergo rigorous strength and sealing tests to ensure quality.
11. Samples undergo no less than 30000 times’ fatigue life tests to ensure their service life.
Thank you for reading our article and we hope it can help you better understand the advantages of sanitary butterfly valves. If you want to learn more about the advantages of sanitary butterfly valves, we would like to advise you to visit Adamant Valve homepage for more information.