AV-5MS Sanitary Manual Shutoff And Divert Valves
Materials: AISI-316L, AISI 304
Options: Silicone, EPDM, Viton
Options: Viton, Silicone
Other seals: EPDM all seals complying with FDA21CFR177.2600
Sanitary Manual Shutoff And Divert Valves Application
AV-5MS series has versatility and hygienic qualities. In terms of versatility, both manual valves can be configured as a shut-off valve with two or three ports or as a change over valve with three to five ports. In addition, the manual operated valve can easily be converted to a pneumatic operated valve by replacing the crank mechanism with a actuator.
Since these valves are not operated by compressed air, they have even fewer moving and spare parts. This reduces the cost of ownership further and simplifies maintenance.
Sanitary Manual Shutoff And Divert Valves Standard Design
- forged spherical body
- Compact design
- 360 degree orientation
- Mix-proof design, the bodies can be with different diameters.
- Over-pressure protection design preventing the pressure fluctuate to 30bar
- Easy disassembly
- Seat lift type and cavity spray type available
Sanitary Manual Shutoff And Divert Valves Technical Specification
- Size available: DN25-1″ to DN100-4″
- Max. working pressure: 145psi (10bar)
- Control air pressure: 70 ~ 102psi (5 ~ 7bar)
- Working temperature range: EPDM: 14 ~ 248°F (-10 ~ 120°C)
- Sterilization temperature: 302°F (150°C, Max. 20 min)
- End connections: butt-welded, sanitary clamp, threaded, flange, DIN, SMS, RJT, IDF or others upon request.
- Finish: <32Ra (<0.8µm); Other finishes available upon request.
|Steel material||Product wetted steel parts||AISI 316L, AISI 304||Provided with material inspection report|
|Other steel parts||AISI 304|
|Seal material||Standard||PTFE||All seal materials comply with FDA 21CFR177.2600|
|Options||FPM, Silicone, EPDM|
|Pressure||Working pressure||0 ~ 145psi (0 ~ 10bar)|
|Supply pressure for air actuator||5 ~ 7bar (70 ~ 102psi)|
|Temperature||Working temperature||-20 ~ 350°F (PTFE)|
|Surface treatment||Inside surface treatment||Ra 16 ~ 32µin (0.4 ~ 0.8µm)|
|Outside surface treatment||Matte|
|Connection||End connections: threaded, BSP / BSTP / NPT, clamp, flange or other upon request.|