AV-1PF Sanitary Butterfly Valves with Flange Ends, Pneumatic Operation
Reference No. : AV-1PF
Sizes available: 1″ – 10″ (1”, 1 1/2″, 2″, 2 1/2″, 3″, 4″, 5″, 6″, 8″, 10″)
DN25 – DN250 (DN25, DN40, DN50, DN65, DN80, DN100, DN125, DN150, DN200, DN250)
Material: Valve body and disc material can be AISI 304 or AISI 316L materials are available upon request.
Max. working pressure: 145psi (10bar) for DN15/0.5″-DN100/4″, 116psi (8bar) for DN125/5″-DN150/6″, 73psi (5bar) for DN200/8″-DN250/10″.
Operation: SS304 vertical actuator, NC (normally close) / NO (normally open) / AA (air to air) type for choose from.
Air supply pressure: 70-116psi (5-8bar)
Temperature range: 14 ~ 248°F (-10 ~ 120°C) with EPDM seat, -58 ~ 356°F (-50 ~ +180°C) with VMQ (Silicone) seat.
End connections: Flange.
Surface treatment: Ra 16 ~ 32µin (0.4 ~ 0.8µm), Ra 32µin is the default.
Reference Price: $303-500
Sanitary Flange Butterfly Valves Application:
AV-1PF series is pneumatic type sanitary butterfly valve with Flange / Flange ends, which is widely used in process piping systems for isolation and control. AV-1PF butterfly valve operates automatically.
Sanitary Flange Butterfly Valves Options:
- Valve body and disc material can be AISI 304 or AISI 316L materials are available upon request.
- The seat and gasket can be EPDM, VMQ (Silicone) or Viton (FPM), all complying with FDA 21CFR177.2600.
- End connection can be butt-welded, sanitary tri-clamp, threaded, flanged, I-line or others upon request.
- Handles: 4-position pull handle; multi-position handle with plastic cover or in pure stainless steel.
Actuators to reach automatic operation: pneumatic stainless steel actuator (vertical type), pneumatic aluminum actuator (horizontal type), and electric actuator.
- NC operated: normally closed (fail closed)—air to open, spring to close
- NO operated: normally open (fail open)—air to close, spring to open
- AA operated: double acting—air to open, air to close
- Valve intelligent control: position sensor, C-top controller, C-top controller (AS-I)
- Standards: DIN, SMS, ISO / IDF, BS / RJT, and ASME / BPE
|Steel material||Product wetted steel parts||AISI 304 or 316L
(1.4306 / 1.4404)
|Provided with the material inspection report|
|Other steel parts||AISI 304|
|Seal material||Standard||EPDM||All seal materials comply with FDA 21CFR117.2600|
|Options||VMQ / Viton (FPM)|
|Pressure||Working pressure||≤145psi (10bar)|
|Supply pressure for air actuator||70 ~ 116psi (5 ~ 8bar)|
|Temperature||Working temperature||EPDM: 14 ~ 248°F (-10 ~ 120°C)
VMQ (Silicone): -58 ~ 356°F (-50 ~ +180°C)
Viton (FPM): -22 ~ 428°F (-30 ~ +220°C)
|Sterilization temperature||150°C (302°F), Max. 20 min|
|Surface treatment||Inside surface treatment||Ra 16 ~ 32µin (0.4 ~ 0.8µm)|
|Outside surface treatment||Ra 32 ~ 64µin (0.8 ~ 1.6µm)|
|Connection||End connections: butt-welded, sanitary clamp, male and female threaded, flanged, I-line or others upon request.|
|Actuator||Normally Closed (NC) – Air to open and spring to close;
Normally Open (NO) – Air to close and spring to open;
Air to Air (AA) – Air to open, air to close.