The Occasion of Use of Butterfly Valve
The butterfly valve has wide applications and is suitable for flow regulation. Since butterfly valve has a big loss of pressure in the pipeline, which is about three times that of the gate valve when choosing butterfly valves, we should fully consider the impact from the loss of pressure in the pipeline systems, we should also consider the firmness of the butterfly plate sustaining the pressure of pipeline medium and the operating temperature elastic valve seat materials can withstand under high temperature.
The structural length and overall height of the sanitary butterfly valve are relatively small, with quick opening and closing speed and good fluid control characteristics.
Its structural mechanism is most suitable for the manufacture of large diameter valves. When the butterfly valve is used to control the flow, the most important thing is to correctly select the size and type of butterfly valve, so as to make it work more effectively.
Usually, in throttling, regulation, and mud medium, it is required that the structural length be short and the opening and closing speed be quick. For low-pressure shut-off, it’s recommended to use a butterfly valve.
1. In the double-position regulating and necking channel, there’re low noise, cavitation, and gasification. Butterfly valves can be used for corrosive media.
2. In special working conditions of throttling or when there’s a requirement for strict sealing or in working conditions where the wear is severe and the temperature is low, we need to use triple-eccentric or double-eccentric butterfly valve with specially designed metal sealing and regulating device.
3. In addition to being used as a regulating valve for large pressure swing adsorption gas separation devices, metal-to-metal sealing triple eccentric butterfly valve can also be widely used in petroleum, petrochemical, chemical, metallurgical, power, and other fields. It’s a good substitute for gate valves and shut-off valves.
4. Centerline butterfly valve is suitable for pipelines of freshwater, sewage, seawater, salt water, steam, natural gas, food, medicine, oil and so on that require a complete sealing, zero gas leakage, long service life, and an operating temperature of minus 10 to 150 degrees.
5. Metal-to-metal sealing double eccentric butterfly valve is suitable for urban heating, gas supply, water supply and gas, oil, acid, and other pipelines, as regulating and shutting-off devices.
6. Soft eccentric butterfly valve is suitable for two-way opening and closing and regulation in ventilation and dust-wiping pipelines. It’s widely used in gas pipelines and water pipelines of metallurgy, light industry, electricity, petrochemical systems.
Thank you for reading our article and we hope it can help you better understand the occasion of the use of the butterfly valve. If you want to learn more about the occasion of the use of the butterfly valve, we would like to advise you to visit Adamant Valve homepage for more information.