AV-10TB Tank Bottom Valve
- Complete discharge system avoided retention.
- Normally closed valve(closed by spring)-standard version.
- Normally open valve(opened by spring)by a 180 degree rotating of the pneumatic actuator.
- 360° adjustable body, even after welding the flange to the tank.
- Easy maintenance and low maintenance cost by tri-clamp.
- FDA-approved seat materials: FDA 21 CFR 177.2600, EPDM+PTFE double seal, EPDM, Teflon, Viton, PTFE, FPM, Silicon.
- Sanitary surface finish, available with Ra < 0.4µm or EP (SF1 and SF4). Meet ASME BPE standard.
- Certificates: 3A, FDA, PED 2014/68/EU, ISO9001/2008.
- Standards: DIN, 3A, SMS, ISO / IDF, BS / RJT, and ASME / BPE.
- 100% hydraulic tested / 100% inspected.
Tank Bottom Valve Description
Stainless Steel Tank Bottom Valve is made from hygienic stainless steel and is suited for vessel and tank bottoms. We offer manual and pneumatic type tank bottom valves, specifically used in dairy, food processing, beverage, pharmaceutical, and fine chemical industries. A complete discharge system avoids retention. Comply with US 3-A, FDA standard.
Stainless Steel Tank Bottom Valves have been designed for trouble-free and efficient tank drainage.
Tank Bottom Valve Specifications
|Size||DN25-DN100, 1″ to 4″|
|Body Material||AISI 304, or 316L|
|Temperature||-10℃ to +120 ℃ (EPDM)|
|Max pressure||145psi (10bar)|
|Seal||EPDM, Teflon, PTFE, FPM, Silicon|
|Pipe Joint Systems||DIN SMS RJT 3A ISO IDF|
|Operation||Manual, pneumatic, OR with positioner|
|Surface treatment||Ra16-32µin (0.4-0.8µm), Ra 32µin (0.8µm) as default.|
|Connection type||Tri-Clover/ Clamp End or Butt Weld End|
|Certification||US 3-A, FDA, CE PED/2014/68/EC, Certification|
Tank Bottom Valve Applications
Specifically used in dairy, food processing, beverage, pharmaceutical, and fine chemical industries.
Related products: AV-4MC Sanitary Diaphragm Valves With Tri-Clamp Ends, Manual Type, Plastic Handwheel, AV-10BM Sanitary Tank Bottom Diaphragm Valve, Manual Type, AV-4MTBR Sanitary Tank Bottom Radial Diaphragm Valve